Wrocław Medical University and Polish Physiological Society invite researchers at all career stages to submit abstracts to the 2019 “Cardio-pulmonary reflex control” conference in Wrocław, Poland. We welcome abstracts presenting novel, original findings linking fields of physiology and cardiology.
Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. Acceptance will be based on content and overall program balance. Authors of the accepted abstracts will be invited to present posters during the conference on 14th of May.
Abstract submission deadline: 31.03.2019
All submissions must be received before the deadline via mail:
Incomplete or late submissions will not be reviewed.
All submissions must include:
- a clear, concise abstract of no more than 600 words in English (excluding title and the list of authors)
- the name of the author who will attend the conference
- disclosure of any conflicts of interest.
The abstract must:
- clearly articulate an issue linking fields of physiology and cardiology
- provide a brief description of methods applied
- provide a section on the study results
- provide a list of conclusions.